GoddessGlow™ - Face & Neck Anti-Aging Handset
- Regular price
- $49.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $49.95 USD
- Unit price
“Excellent product I use daily in my routine and you can see the difference!! So great I have already ordered it a second time as a gift. Works very well and adapts to Face contour, very easy to use. Love it!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Melinda
✅ Verified Buyer
Aging is a universal experience, embracing the wisdom it imparts as well as contending with visible signs such as wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin. As the skin ages it loses elasticity, suffers from hyperpigmentation, reduced collagen production, and slower cell renewal, despite attempts with the sole use of expensive skincare products. This can lead to decreased self-confidence and anxiety, often pushing towards risky cosmetic treatments, which can be extremely costly and discouraging.
Introducing GoddessGlow™, a revolutionary anti-aging device for the face and neck, powered by light therapy to reverse aging signs, enhance elasticity, and stimulate collagen production with a simple touch. Its contoured design ensures optimal skin contact for the deepest possible clean, it offers three light therapy modes to rejuvenate skin, reduce fine lines, and restore collagen and elasticity. Experience a transformative skincare journey as it enhances product penetration for unparalleled results, leaving skin looking and feeling youthful with a healthy glow.
REASONS WHY GODDESSGLOW™ WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
✅ POSITIVE & NEGATIVE IONS - GoddessGlow™ employs ions for deep pore cleansing and iontophoresis to enhance serum absorption, reducing fine lines and enhancing skin hydration. Reaching the deep sub layers accelerates results for a softer, more supple complexion.
✅ VIBRATION & MASSAGE - Utilizing acoustic vibration and massage to stimulate skin elasticity and collagen production with GoddessGlow™. These high-frequency vibrations penetrate deeper serving as a preventive measure against future wrinkles unveiling a rejuvenated skin.
✅ WARM FUNCTION - GoddessGlow™ uses a 45°C magnetic thermal temperature feature combined with color light technology to achieve a lifting and tightening effect on the skin. This revitalizes the skin and promotes product penetration from within for effortless glow.
✅ GREEN LIGHT THERAPY - In Clean Mode, GoddessGlow™ enhances skin surface microcirculation, facilitating lymphatic system drainage and reducing inflammation. This process accelerates skin healing effectively clearing redness and acne delivering clear and beautiful results.
✅ BLUE LIGHT THERAPY -In Hot mode, GoddessGlow™ gently revitalizes and calms the skin, reinvigorating its vitality while effectively removing bacteria and dirt from pores. With regular use, this remarkable skincare device reveals the radiant skin dreams are made of.
✅ RED LIGHT THERAPY - In EMS mode, GoddessGlow™ penetrates subcutaneous layers stimulating collagen production and effectively smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. This advanced technology combined with microcurrent stimulation results in supple, flawless skin.
We empathize with the challenges and self-esteem issues associated with problematic skin and the gradual appearance of fine lines and age spots. Consider the frustration of repeatedly investing in the latest anti-aging creams or serums, only to be disappointed by unfulfilled promises and failure to significantly improve or penetrate the deeper layers of the skin. Recent studies reveal that a mere 22.4% of product ingredients effectively reach the deep layers of the skin, leaving a substantial 77.6% of vital ingredients unused, highlighting the need for more efficient solutions.
GoddessGlow™ introduces an innovative solution to enhance the efficacy of costly anti-aging products by enabling deep penetration into the skin layers, yielding remarkable results. Providing thorough cleansing with the continuous action of positive and negative ions, alongside collagen-boosting light therapy, and complemented by a warming massage function, it soothes skin inflammation, eradicates bacteria, and steers the skin toward a transformative journey of rejuvenation. Achieving dream-worthy clear skin is made effortlessly attainable through consistent use of this remarkable device.
1x GoddessGlow™ Face & Neck Anti-Aging Handset
1x USB Charging Cable
1x English Operating Manual
The Blush and Brazen Promise
At Blush and Brazen Clothing, we hold the quality of our products to an unmatched standard. The satisfaction of our clients is our highest priority. To prove this, if you are dissatisfied with our product, we offer a 30-Day-No-Questions-Asked-Money-Back Guarantee.
You’ve found a secret discount code! Use ‘’BLUSH23’’ at the checkout to claim an additional 10% OFF your ENTIRE order!
Phone: 1(800) 224-7304
Power Source: USB Charger
Working Principle: LED
Working Principle: RF
Working Principle: Warm
Working Principle: Vibration Massage
Function: Anti Wrinkle